ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No error'.  Rohit is two years (1)/ junior than Mukesh (2)/ in the office. (3)/ No Error (4)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: error spotting grammar     | english comprehension    

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No error'. 

Rohit is two years (1)/ junior than Mukesh (2)/ in the office. (3)/ No Error (4)
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Study the following given idiomatic expression and its four possible meanings .find out the correct meaning as your as given statements. Answer (E) if you don't find the correct meaning

2. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He belongs to a rich family.

3. I could have continued my higher studies if 1 wanted but , that's water under the bridge .

4. Which of the phrases (A), (B), (C) and (D) given below should replace the phrase given in ??bold?? in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically correct ? If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction is required, mark (E) as the answer.

5. . P- On the earth, liquid forms and solid forms (ice/snow) predominate. .Q- The water cycle has two distinct branches the atmospheric branch and the terrestrial branch. .R- Water plays a versatile role in the functioning of the biosphere..S- In the atmospheric, water exists mainly in gaseous form.

6. Select the synonym of crown

7. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. The term alchemy refers to a number of diverse practices around the world. Some are largely chemical, although they often also have at least a philosophical component. Some forms, particularly intellectual Western a

8. 1. I realize that peace and P. security are rightful aims, Q. violent adventure is probably R. and that my own desire for S. merely an adaptation to the 6. age in which I live.

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The details of the scheme will be made (A)/ clearly to the public (B)/ by the end of the financial year. (C)/ No error (D)

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Tremulous