ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. Of all the forts (1)/ that I’ve visit in India, (2)/ Daulatabad Fort is my favourite. (3)/ No error (4)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 35 | Tags: error spotting grammar     | english comprehension    

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.

Of all the forts (1)/ that I’ve visit in India, (2)/ Daulatabad Fort is my favourite. (3)/ No error (4)

1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Select the synonym of snarl

2. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. Everyone needs to find the leadership style that works ______ for them and their subordinates. What works for your ______ may n

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.In this days of inflation (1)/ a ten rupees note will not buy you /(2) even an ordinary meal. (3)/ No error (4).

4. The demand curve of the firm under perfect competition is:

5. The following sentences when properly arranged for a coherent paragraph. Answer the questions based on the correct order of sentences.A. We have a firm belief that it will rise in the future, because it has risen in the past. B. The interesting doubt is as to whether the laws of motion will remain i

6. He didn' t tell me directly, but reading between the lines , I think he is not happy with them.

7. He knows how to break In horses

8. Directions: Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The evolution of Bring your Own Device (BYOD) trend has been as profound as it has been rapid. It represents

9. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct orderTruth wasP-to lead to a breach of peace as a false oneQ-no defence sinceR-a true defamatory statement was as likely

10. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option. I ran into (1) my childhood friend Sarah (2) almost after five years (3) and I was surprised to see how much she had changed. (4)