ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

I say a small A- prayer whenever I ring B- next assignment C- the doorbell to my

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 32 | Tags: sentence jumbles     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. Out of the four options given, select the most logical order of the sentences to form a coherent paragraph.

I say a small

A- prayer whenever I ring

B- next assignment

C- the doorbell to my

1). ABC
2). CBA
3). CAB
4). ACB

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

Correct option - 4

Clearly, the sentence paragraph does not end with possessive pronoun. So, option 1 is eliminated. Now, the starter ends with adjective "small", and adjective is used for a noun/pronoun directly. But, in C, there is an article before. So, options 2 & 3 are eliminated. Thus, option 4 i.e. ACB is the correct sequence.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - 'Come home early' , said Mr Mathew to his clerk.

2. Find out the misspelt word

3. He was caught red-handed and could not............... the charges.

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Imbroglio

5. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives..India's motto has been Vasudeva Kutumbakam or that the whole world is _____ community. There are a _____ of pillars upon which Ind

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Accolade

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/expressions are given in bold in the passage to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Radically changing monsoon patterns, reduction in the winter rice harvest and a quantum increase in r

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Standing at (1)/ the top of the hill. (2)/ the houses below were hardly visible. (3)/ No error (4).

9. Read the given passage carefully and answer the questions given below. India for long has been a technology lagging behind in terms of adoption of mobile technologies. However, that is all set to change with the adoption of 5G in India. 5G extends beyond the mobile device ecosystem enabling service

10. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives.I had seen this road many years ago when my parents moved to Mundakotukurussi, our ancestral village. However, in those early years, I hadn't begun ex