ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

If ‘A’ is the son of ‘B’ and is the father of ‘C’, how is ‘B’ related to ‘C’?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

If ‘A’ is the son of ‘B’ and is the father of ‘C’, how is ‘B’ related to ‘C’?

1). Father
2). Son
3). Grandparent
4). Grandchild

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

From the given data, we have B is the father of A, who is the father of C.

Hence B is the grandparent of C.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Pointing to a woman Nirmal said, "She is the daughter of my wife's grandfather's only child". How is the woman related to Nirmal ?

2. If A’s only sister’s husband is B’s mother-in-law’s only son-in-law, how is A related to B?

3. Directions: Read the information given below and answer the questions:In a family there are six members A, B, C, D, E, and F. This family consists of one couples with their parents and children. A is the son of C and E is the daughter of A. D is the daughter of F who is the mother of E.Which of the following pair is the parents of couple?

4. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. Misc, Cial, Tain, Mune, Witri, Tapis and Jezu are members of a family. Misc is married to Cial. Cial is mother of Tain. Tain is sister of Mune. Cial has only one daughter. Mune is married to Witri. Jezu is son of Witri. Tapis is mother of Witri.How is Misc related to Jezu?

5. Pointing out to a lady, a girl said, “She is the only daughter–in–law of the paternal grandmother of my father’s only son.” How is the lady related to the girl?

6. Direction: He Is my father’s wife’s mother’s son. How Is he related to my father?

7. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. In a family of 12 members (P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z and A), V is the son of P who is the mother of T. X is married to W and they have a son who is married to Z. Q is the father of S who is the father of U. A is the sister of R and the daughter of V. T is the sister of W. Q is the grandfather of A. Who is the husband of Z?

8. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. M @ N means N is the mother of M. M # N means N is the father of M. M % N means N is the sister of M. M * N means N is the brother of M. If F # T @ K % L @ O, then how are O and F related?

9. Directions: Read the information given below and answer the questions:In a family there are six members A, B, C, D, E, and F. This family consists of one couples with their parents and children. A is the son of C and E is the daughter of A. D is the daughter of F who is the mother of E.Which of the following pair is parents of children?

10. Directions: Study the following statements carefully and answer the given questions. i) A × B means A is the brother of B. ii) A ÷ B means B is the father of A. iii) A + B means A is the sister of B. iv) A – B means A is the mother of B.In the expression K × P ÷ M × Q, how is Q related to K?