ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

27 vote

Raja is father of Rupam, but Rupam is not his son. Pariksha is wife of Raja. Kunal is son of Pariksha. How is Rupam related to Pariksha?

Asked on by | Votes 27 | Views: 78 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

Raja is father of Rupam, but Rupam is not his son. Pariksha is wife of Raja. Kunal is son of Pariksha. How is Rupam related to Pariksha?

1). Daughter
2). Mother
3). Brother
4). Cannot be determined

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Pointing to the lady in the photograph, Mrinalini said, ?Her son?s father is the only son-in-law of my mother?. How is Mrinalini related to the lady ?

2. If S ^ N means S is the sister of N, S $ N means S is the mother of N, S @ N means S is the brother of N and S + N means S is the father of N, then what does A $ B @ C ^ D mean?

3. Anjali's brother, Shyam, is the grandfather of Rajendra's son. How is Shyam related to Rajendra?

4. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. A is the father of R. Q is the son of C. R is the brother of C and C is not his sister. S is the spouse of R. T is the father of S.How is Q related to A?

5. Direction: Read the given information carefully and answer the following questions: D is Q’s son’s wife while R is P’s son’s wife. A is P’s grandson while Q is D’s father in law. G is grandson of Q while F is daughter in law of Q. E is P’s daughter-in-law

6. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the question that follows: In a joint family, there are 10 people Avi, Bob, Cathy, Danny, Eliza, Fabia, Gia, Harman, Ivan, and Joe. Eliza is grand-daughter of Bob. Son of Bob is Avi. Avi and Cathy have two children one boy and a girl where Danny is the boy child. Harman is son of Danny. Ivan here is brother of Harman and son of Gia. Joe is brother of Avi.How is Gia related to Cathy?

7. Nisha's father's brotherinlaw is the brother of Neha. How is Nisha related to Neha?

8. Directions: Answer the questions based on the following information given below:                                     I. P @ Q means P is father of Q II. P ^ Q means P is mother of Q III. P % Q means P is daughter of Q IV. P # Q means P is husband of QIf H # G % I ^ J indicates what relationship of H with J?

9. Pointing to a photograph of a women Amir said, "She is the daughter – in – law of my father." How is Amir related to that women?

10. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. I. A family consists of 6 members P, Q, R, X, Y, and Z. II. Q is the son of R but R is not the mother of Q. III. P and R are a married couple. IV. Y is the brother of R, X is the daughter of P. V. Z is the brother of P.How many female members are there in that family?