ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

29 vote

A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. But before I could be inspired by these amazing people, I had to cleanse my feed. I know my weaknesses: just last week, Facebook memories reminded m

Asked on by | Votes 29 | Views: 31 | Tags: reading comprehension     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives.

But before I could be inspired by these amazing people, I had to cleanse my feed. I know my weaknesses: just last week, Facebook memories reminded me of a pizza party I'd had two years ago and I ended up ordering a chicken dominator, with garlic breadsticks and a jalapeno cheese dip. So much for Day One of Couch to 5K training. I stayed right on that couch. So far I've unfollowed Buzzfeed Tasty, TasteMade (even their adorable Tiny Kitchen) and several people who have the enviable advantage of being able to eat as much as they want and not put on weight. By my calculations, dark chocolate is healthy, so I'm still following Earth Loaf, Pascati and Mason & Co.

When I finally found a gym I liked, with the best trainers I have had, I unabashedly shared my workouts every day. From shying away from full-length pictures, I reached a point where I could share videos of myself deadlifting and doing back squats with a barbell across my shoulders. It gave me accountability: I challenged myself to go to the gym for 30 classes straight, and I did it. Which reminds me, it's time to start a new challenge.

What weight loss program has the writer enrolled in?

1). 30 Straight gym classes
2). Couch to 5K
3). Mason & Co
4). Eat chocolate to lose weight

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

28 vote
Answered by on | Votes 28 |

Correct Answer: Couch to 5K

As it is mentioned in the paragraph that 'By my calculations, dark chocolate is healthy, so I'm still following Earth Loaf, $Pascati and Mason & Co', so makes it clear.$

Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

Other Questions

1. QID : 174 - The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: In fact respect for social and political equality of all the people is the cornerstone

2. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option.Me and my wife (A) / were at home (B) / last night. (C) / No Error (D)

3. What is the synonym of word .Disaster

4. What is the antonym or opposite of word Yield

5. In the following sentence, some parts of the sentence have been printed in bold. One of the bold parts is not acceptable in Standard English. Pick up that part and mark its number. If there is no error in the bold parts, mark (5)  i.e. 'no error' as the answer. The Finance minister has declare the government to be in a state of perpetual fiscal deficit.

6. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. One day such an amusing plan came into my head that I could not resist the temptation (of carrying) it into effect.

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Each of the girls (1)/ are (2)/ clever. (3)/ No error (4).

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.My father is going to build a six bedroom bungalow.

9. In this question, select the word that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word given in capital letters. EXACERBATE

10. Each of the following sentences has two sentences with one blank in each. Choose the option that best fits in both the blanks.  1. There is a _________ distinction between pride and conceit. 2. Music is such a _________ thing.