ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The member of committee can be grouped exactly into 12 or 16 or 20, then the minimum of the members in the committee must be

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 53 | Tags: number system     | numerical ability     | Add Bounty

The member of committee can be grouped exactly into 12 or 16 or 20, then the minimum of the members in the committee must be

1). 120
2). 240
3). 360
4). 480

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

The minimum members in the committee will be least common multiple of 12, 16 and 20

LCM of 12, 16 and 20 = 240

So, minimum members in the committee should be 240 to divide them into the exact groups of 12, 16 and 20.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The distance between Kurla and Bandra is 25 km. Two cars start trotting towards each other, one from Kurla and another from Bandra. The speed of the slower car is ___ km/h. They cross each other after one hour and the 1st car reaches Bandra, 5/6 hour before the 2nd car reaches Kurla.

2. Direction: A company produces four different products uiz., Mobile Phones, Televisions, Refrigerators, and Computers. Each of the products has two categories, uiz., Category - A and Category B. The total number of all the products is 900. 25% of the total number of products is Computers and one - th

3. Find the wrong term in the series. 198, 323, 493, 699, 991.

4. Directions: In the following question, two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer. I. x2 - 15x + 56 = 0 II. y2 - 11y + 28 = 0

5. What should come in place of question mark ‘?’ in the following number series? -4, -3, 1, 19, ?

6. Directions: Each question below is followed by two statements I and II. You have to determine whether the data given in the statement is sufficient for answering the question. You should use the data and your knowledge of Mathematics to choose the best possible answer. Is the positive integer X divisible by 6? I. When X is divided by 15, the remainder is 3. II. When X is divided by 20, the remainder is 8.

7. DIRECTIONS FOR QUESTIONS RAILWAY TIMETABLE: NEW DELHI – BHUBANESWAR RAJDHANI EXPRESS   Station Name Arrival Time Departure Time Distance(In KM) New Delhi -- 17:05 0 Kanpur

8. What will come in place of the question mark '?' in the following question? 6235 + 433 – 68 = ? + 1347

9. Directions: Study the graph below to answer the questions. Number of boys of standard XI participating in different games Class Games XI A XI B XI C XI D XI E Total LUDO 8 8

10. What will come in place of question mark ‘?’ in the following question? 27 + 2 × (35 - 18) + 168 ÷ (5 + 2) - (9)2 = ? - 2