ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Her father told her /(B) that it would be all the more /(C) better if she would find her /(D) groom herself . /(E) No Error.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 155 | Tags: english     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Her father told her /(B) that it would be all the more /(C) better if she would find her /(D) groom herself . /(E) No Error.
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

4 vote
Answered by on | Votes 4 |
I have read it somewhere B is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage and answer the questions given below. The Hegelian notion of dialectic holds that all matter (or the thesis) always and inevitably creates its own opposite (or antithesis) from the contradiction between the thesis and antithesis results the ''synthesis''.

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. I am sure she will like you

3. Fill in the blank with the correct word. The King should have shown some ______ on the people.

4. What is the synonym of word .TRITE

5. What is the synonym of word .Flabbergasted

6. Two sentences are given below, each with a missing blank. Out of the given options, pick one word that fits both the blanks. (i) The country is justly famous for sparkling beaches, pulsating nightlife and _______ culture. (ii) The murky sounds and tense sonorities that my uncle creates are at once eerie and _______.

7. What is the substitute of - Free somebody from blame a guilt

8. Find out the misspelt word

9. Rearrange the given six sentences/group of sentences A, B, C, D, E and Fin a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the given questions. A. Anansi was just about to eat them when he noticed smoke in the distance. He learnt from the cassava that the smoke was from t

10. Fill in the blanks with the word that makes a logical meaning in both the sentences. Portugal is a traditional ______________ of England. He is a close ______________ of the Prime Minister.