ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) It being a stormy night,/(B) you must thought of postponing/(C) all your programmes/(D) till tomorrow morning. /(E) No Error.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 251 | Tags: english     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) It being a stormy night,/(B) you must thought of postponing/(C) all your programmes/(D) till tomorrow morning. /(E) No Error.
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
it from previous year ssc papers, B is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out the misspelt word

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Requisite

3. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below each statement should replace the phrase printed in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically correct ? If the sentence is correct as it is given and No correction is required?, mark e: as the answer.

4. What is the synonym of word .MENTOR

5. Rearrange the following five sentences (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) in a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph, and then answer the questions given below. A. The woman smiled and said, "I know. But I can save this one, " and she tossed another into the ocean,  "and this one", toss

6. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.I don't have a big budget, I just need a place which provides bed and _______________.

7. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. My cousins insisted that I should watch the documentary (from beginning to the end).

8. Rearrange the following five sentences (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) in a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph, and then answer the questions given below. A. Being native or foreign is society's enduring parameter of judging belonging. B. People judge others by their skin, ge

9. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Rituals play into the __________ understandings of a society. 

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.Governments have traditionally equated economic progress with steel mills and cement factories. While urban centers