ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) I know I will be /(B) compelled to leave this house /(C) this week which will be /(D) very disadvantageous for me. /(E) No Error.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 49 | Tags: english     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) I know I will be /(B) compelled to leave this house /(C) this week which will be /(D) very disadvantageous for me. /(E) No Error.
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Its very simple question A is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Choose the word which is most similar in meaning to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Congregation

3. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given These are numbered as 1),2),3),4) One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any.The number of that words is your answer if all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence mark 5)i.e.All correct? as your answer.

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.Smell a rat

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions following it. Certain words have been highlighted for your attention. Foreign exchange market is described as an OTC (Over the counter) market as there is no physical place where the participants meet to execute their deals. It is more o

6. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. Forests are feeling the heat. In places like the American West, rising temperatures and drought mean less water for trees, sometimes shriveling swath

7. Each sentence below has a blank/s, each blank indicates that something has been omitted: Choose the word/s that best it/s the meaning of the sentence as a whole:

8. What is the substitute of - One who does not follow the usual rules of social life.

9. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. She had been singing for (A)/ quite some time so I thought asking (B)/ her to go to sleep. (C)

10. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.I will ______________ to Singapore next month.