ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) The eminent joumalist /(B) expressed his helplessness in making /(C) the seminar to be held /(D) in the university premises. /(E) No Error.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 34 | Tags: english     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) The eminent joumalist /(B) expressed his helplessness in making /(C) the seminar to be held /(D) in the university premises. /(E) No Error.
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 2 is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the antonym or opposite of word Adherent

2. The following sentences form a paragraph. The sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These five parts are not given in proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in correct order. P. It will invite him and other prominent opposition leaders to a talk by

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I could not convince mywife (A)/ because she persisted to suggest that (B)/ going to Switz erland wa s cheaper than going to Bangkok. (C)/ No error (D).

4. Find out the misspelt word

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain word/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The men of Suvarnanagari were very lazy. They only liked to gossip and tell each other tall tales. As soon as the

6. In the following question, the sentence given with the blank to be filled with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Rahul is _______ humans I know.

7. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. After the severe earthquake, the house was in _______.

8. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. Students (jump through hoop) to finish the project but did not get good grades.

9. Choose an appropriate word from the options to suitably fill the blank in the sentence below so that the sentence makes sense, both grammatically and contextually. Such a/an__________ person who cannot even stand in front of fire is not fit to be a rescuer.

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.When I arrived (1)/ I found them both sitting at the table (2)/ waiting on me. (3)/ No error (4)