ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) When he came out /(B) of the cinema hall /(C) he noticed somebody /(D) had stolen his purse. /(E) No Error.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 399 | Tags: english     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) When he came out /(B) of the cinema hall /(C) he noticed somebody /(D) had stolen his purse. /(E) No Error.
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
B

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.His wife is as tall if not, taller than him.

2. The following question consists of a sentence with two blanks. You are given five options, each containing two words. Choose the option containing words which fill the respective blanks correctly, making the sentence meaningfully complete. She asked hard questions, followed up with harder ones, but they were all _________ ones, to check my professional _________ not my personal tint.

3. In the question, two sentences (I) and (II) are given. Each sentence has a blank in it. Against each five options are suggested. Out of these, only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence. Mark that option as your answer. I.The current businessmen are concerned only with _______ wealth. II. The men were _______ from all over the country for voluntary service in the army.

4. Read the passage and answer the following questions. Some of the words are highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. Beijing now produces almost 15 billion pounds of municipal household waste each year; the landfill at Asuwei receives 7.2 million pounds. In an effort to deal with the gro

5. Pick out the most effective word from the given options to fill in the blanks of the following questions. 1. Things often ______ chaotic to the outsider. 2. He is due to ______ before magistrates in connection with a public order offence.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.  A place where food is kept

7. In the following question, a sentence is given with a blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative and mark it as your answer. At present, the global supply of wheat is the lowest it has been _________ the past fifty years.

8. WORTh

9. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.I took for a ride the motorcycle (which Rohit has) bought yesterday.

10. In the following question, sentence given with blank is to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. He always wanted to pursue Engineering _______ a career.