ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

4 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) When asked, he /(B) took tea /(C) and said that it /(D) tasted sweetly. /(E) No Error.

Asked on by | Votes 4 | Views: 102 | Tags: english     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) When asked, he /(B) took tea /(C) and said that it /(D) tasted sweetly. /(E) No Error.
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
D : option 4 is the correct answer
Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. Extreme self-confidence or audacity

2. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No error'.  I was shocked to hear (1)/ that her husband (2)/ died of an accident. (3)/ No Error (4)  

3. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option. Will (1)/ Western industry (2)/ ever catch up with (3)/ Japanese innovations? (4)/ No error (5)

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) The bride said /(B) that she would not /(C) marry the over /(D) thirty-five. /(E) No Error.

5. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as a:, b:, c: and d:. One of the* lour words printed in bold may, either be misspelt inappropriate in the context of the ,sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt ,or inappropriate if any.. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, Mark e: i.e. All Correct?, as your answer.

6. What is the synonym of word .Dissuade

7. He is as hard as nail , never moved by anything.

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. Please guide me.

9. What is the active/passive of - She has baked several cakes for her friends.

10. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.I was impressed of it.