ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

36 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) When carefully examined ,/(B) it will give us /(C) a clue to the mystery of /(D) the case. /(E) No Error.

Asked on by | Votes 36 | Views: 203 | Tags: english     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) When carefully examined ,/(B) it will give us /(C) a clue to the mystery of /(D) the case. /(E) No Error.
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

14 vote
Answered by on | Votes 14 |
is A is the correct answer am i right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

2. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She said to me, " I took breakfast in the morning."

3. Read the following passage carefully and answer these question. Certain words/phrase have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.Over the last three centuries, the world economy has evolved from a predominantly agriculture-based system to a digital economic

4. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. Unless he does not apologise, (1)/ he should not be allowed (2)/ to sit in the class. (3)/ No error (4)

5. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I am not familiar with (A)/ most of the people of this locality (B)/ although I had been living here for 5 years. (C)/ no error (D)

6. As the bare mountains turned green , the people found .............. looking forward to spring.

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'. A simple glance at one’s garden (uplifted) the mood.

8. Three sentences are given below, with each highlighting a word. Choose the alternative that reflects a grammatically and contextually correct usage. A. The senator had been profligate for quite some time due to the elections. B. No matter where she went, she was always followed by their salacious gazes. C. The Trump administration is notorious for its castigating policies and rash decisions.

9. In each question below, four words which are numbered a, b, c and d have been printed of which one may be wrongly spelt. The number of that word is the answer. If all the four words are correctly spelt mark e. i.e. ?All correct? as the answer.

10. In the question given below, there are five statements marked A-E. All the statements except one belong to the same context. Find the odd one out and mark the correct answer from the given options. A. What makes the humorous essay different from other forms of essay writing is someth