ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Mv father asked me /(B) if I had /(C) sufficient enough money /(D) to pay the fees. /(E) No Error.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 28 | Tags: english     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Mv father asked me /(B) if I had /(C) sufficient enough money /(D) to pay the fees. /(E) No Error.
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
option 3 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the phrases (a),(b),(c)and (d) given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold in the sentence to make grammatically correct ? If the sentence is correct as it is given and 'No correction is required', mark (e) as the answer.

2. Directions: Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Pay careful attention. Urban areas have been recognized as “engines of inclusive economic growth”. Of the 121 crore Indians, 83.3 crore live

3. Select the synonym of synchronicity

4. Read the given passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the four given alternatives. The improvement in India’s “Doing Business” rankings was quite a surprise, and among the few pleasant ones in recent weeks. What did the government do right? If busines

5. Select the antonym of fidgety

6. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Due to poor rainfall over the past few months, the vadu mangai season is expected to be short this year. There are two distinct varieties available i

7. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.  He had no choice but to give _____ to the mafia’s demands

8. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. There is a compelling case for privatising the airline and freeing (locked at) funds for education and health.

9. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.(No sooner the advertisement regarding the launch of new smart phone appeared) than there was a rush on the online website for prebooking the same.

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been highlighted for your attention. The movies of today are based on fights between two rival gangs who want to have an upper hand over another. There are no movies without fights and violent