ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(B) Hardly had i /(B) reached the airport where /(C) I learnt about /(D) the powerful bomb explosion./(E) No Error.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 45 | Tags: english     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(B) Hardly had i /(B) reached the airport where /(C) I learnt about /(D) the powerful bomb explosion./(E) No Error.
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 2 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the synonym of word Paradigm

2. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.The passengers were afraid but the captain ___________ them that there was no danger.

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.The manager must look into this problem.

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.You will be persecuted ( l )/for bringing seeds (2)/intoAustralia. (3)/ No error.(4)

5. To have something up one' s sleeves

6. In the following question, two columns are given containing three phrases each, In the first column, the phrases are A, B, and C, and in the second column, the phrases are D, E, and F. A phrase from the first column may or may not connect with a phrase from the second column to make a grammatically

7. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said, "How cruel of him!"

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Once upon a time, there lived a lion in a forest. A jackal, a crow and a wolf had developed friendship. They kne

9. Weal and woe

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Words written on the tomb of a person