ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A word is represented by only set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The sets of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabets as shown in the given two matrices. The column and rows of Matrix-I are numbered from 0 to 4 and that of Matrix-II are numbe

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 34 | Tags: alphabet or word test     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

A word is represented by only set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The sets of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabets as shown in the given two matrices. The column and rows of Matrix-I are numbered from 0 to 4 and that of Matrix-II are numbered from 5 to 9. A letter from these matrices can be represented first by its row and next by its column, for example, ‘W’ can be represented by 11, 59, etc., and ‘M’ can be represented by 30, 99, etc. similarly, you have to identify the set for the word “CRUSH”.

Matrix-I

Matrix-II

C

P

Y

E

H

U

Q

S

C

W

O

W

E

S

I

J

D

I

A

T

N

Q

R

P

X

R

L

E

A

V

M

G

I

C

Y

P

S

K

X

J

H

O

N

Y

E

Z

V

U

L

M

1). 33, 23, 56, 86, 40
2). 00, 75, 55, 57, 40 
3). 00, 76, 97, 13, 03
4). 58, 22, 55, 12, 41

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

The given options can be represented as,

1) 33, 23, 56, 86, 40 → CPQSH

2) 00, 75, 55, 57, 40 → CRUSH

3) 00, 76, 97, 13, 03 → CLUSE

4) 58, 22, 55, 12, 41 → CRUEO

Thus, the correct set for CRUSH is 00, 75, 55, 57, 40. 

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out the misspelt word

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions. Certain words/phrases are given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Until the 1960s boys spent longer and went further in school than girls, and were more likely to graduate from university. Now, across

3. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.I always enjoy (A)/ to read (B)/ books (C)/ No Error (D)

4. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.. When Jaspal got angry, he started to ____________ his feelings with his hands.

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.The preacher said, 'May God grant peace to the departed!'

6. Arrange the following five sentences A, B, C, D and E in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph, then answer the given questions:A. If you are transitioning from products to services or vice-versa, you have to know and understand these differences to effectively promote and sell.B. For e

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The old man was (1)/ overwhelmed for joy at (2)/ the success of his only son. (3)/ No error. (4).

8. I have brought some books ........... you to examine.

9. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. The man is building a new office near my house.

10. Choose the word which is most nearly the SAME in meaning as the word printed in bold as used in the passage,