ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

21 vote

Question consists of few statements followed by options consisting of three statements put together in a specific order. Choose the option which indicates a valid argument, that is, where the third statement is a conclusion drawn from the preceding two. A. No attendants are qualified. B. Some nurses are qualified. C. Some nurses are not qualified. D. All nurses are attendants. E. All attendants are qualified. F. Some attendants are qualified.

Asked on by | Votes 21 | Views: 800 | Tags: syllogism     | mix     | Add Bounty

Question consists of few statements followed by options consisting of three statements put together in a specific order. Choose the option which indicates a valid argument, that is, where the third statement is a conclusion drawn from the preceding two.

A. No attendants are qualified.

B. Some nurses are qualified.

C. Some nurses are not qualified.

D. All nurses are attendants.

E. All attendants are qualified.

F. Some attendants are qualified.
1). BDE
2). BDF
3). CDA
4). AFB

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

18 vote
Answered by on | Votes 18 |

BDF

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. Six members M, N, O, P, Q & R of a family are at different locations of a market. M who is the brother of R is 15 m to the north of N. O is 20 m to the east of his sister-in-law who is to the north of her father-in-law P. Q who is the son of P is west to his wife and 15 m to the north of his daughter R, who is 18m to the west of her grandfather.What is the relation between O and R and R is in which direction with respect to O?

2. Which of the following symbols should replace the question mark in the given expression in order to make K ≤ M definitely true? N = K = L ? P ? M.

3. Pick out the most effective word from the given options to fill in the blanks of the following question. 1. She stepped away to _______ at a guardsman then tugged the necklace on quickly. 2. I need a larger house for my family and I wish they would _______ the prices around here. 

4. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a certain code language ‘he won gold man’ is written as ‘ee ce ba ab’, ‘man won the plan’ is written as ‘ac aa ce ee’, ‘project plan for man’ is written as ‘aa ee ef bb’ and ’agenda project for plan’ is written as ‘bb cc aa ef ’.Which of the following means ‘project’ in that code language?

5. Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follows: Some boxes are stacked one above the other. There are four boxes between Indigo box and Pink box. There is one box between Indigo box and Blue box. There are two boxes between Orange box and Green box. Green

6. The following question has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole. One of the greatest ________ of modern times is the prevailing belief that we are more _______ than our ancestors.

7. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, and M are the nine members of a family. K is the son of the sister of L, who is the daughter of J. J is the paternal grandmother of H, who is the cousin sister of K. G is the sister of the father of F. M is the mother of two children, both are girls. I is the son-in-law of J, who has two daughters and only one married daughter.Who among the following is the sister of the aunt of K?

8. In the following sentence, one phrase has been printed in bold. Below the sentence, three meanings are given. Select the correct meaning of the phrase from the options given below. To us, in those years, Europe seemed almost as remote and hard to reach as the moon. Something that is distant. Something that is unattainable. Something that is within our grasp.

9. Who has been appointed as the Secretary-General of National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) on 11 January 2019?

10. In the passage given below, there are 10 blanks, each followed by a word given in bold. Each blank has four alternative words given in options (1), (2), (3) and (4). You have to tell which word will best suit the respective blank. Mark (5) i.e 'No change is required