ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

According to reverse dictionary order, which of the following word will come at third position? 1. Zygogamy 2. Zygosity 3. Zygadine 4. Zygocyte 5. Zygacine

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 39 | Tags: alphabet or word test     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

According to reverse dictionary order, which of the following word will come at third position?

1. Zygogamy 2. Zygosity 3. Zygadine 4. Zygocyte 5. Zygacine
1). Zygadine
2). Zygocyte
3). Zygogamy
4). Zygacine

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

According to dictionary reverse order, words will be arranged as follows

2)? Zygos$ity

1) Zygog$amy

4) Zygoc$yte

3) Zygad$ine

5) Zygacine

Hence, ‘Zygocyte’ will come in the third position after arranging in the reverse dictionary order.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out the misspelt word

2. Find out the misspelt word

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My mother said to my father, 'I am very busy now.

4. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and No correction is required?, mark e: as the answer.

5. Read the passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been highlighted for your attention. Once again, a vigorous monsoon so vital to India’s economic fortunes has left some states in shambles. From Assam to Karnataka, heavy rainfall in a short span of time ha

6. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).You called on me when I was not at home, don't you ?

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I sprained my nnkle /(l) when I was/(2) playing basketball./(3) No error (4).

8. What is the synonym of word .Forego

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Eleven years after it first put forward in the Parliament, (A)/ the Rajya Sabha has finally adopted (B)/ a goods and services tax (C)/. No error (D)

10. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested. One of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The first proposal I submitted for my dissertatio