ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. I gaze at the stars from my balcony.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 37 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 19 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.
I gaze at the stars from my balcony.
1). Gazing at the stars has been done by me from the balcony.
2). The stars are being gazed at by me from the balcony.
3). The stars are gazed at from the balcony by me.
4). From my balcony I have gazed at the stars

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

-1 vote
Answered by on | Votes -1 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. 1. There are many roads into the world of books, but the way of fiction is probably the most common. P. Then too the appeal of the story, whether told as poem , play, history , biography , or novel is primitive and strong. Q. The reason is plain. R. They are to us what epic poetry was to the Gr

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.India is rushing headlong towards economic success and modernisation counting on high-tech industries such as infor

3. Find out the misspelt word

4. George and I are neighbours, but we don't see eye to eye with each other.

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Boorish

6. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Mankind has seen rapid (31) in the last 150 year

7. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. Do Peter and John attend the daily sermons?

8. Find out the misspelt word

9. Rearrange the following six sentence (1), (2), (3), (4), (5) and (6) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph ; then answer the questions given below them.A. There are a number of items in the atomic energy programme which are being made indigenously. B. Given the overall energy situati

10. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. The emergence of a cloud based banking will affect banks big and small. Banks are expected to spend