ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My neighbours said, "We will not be driving this car anymore as it has become unreliable."

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 28 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 19 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.
My neighbours said, "We will not be driving this car anymore as it has become unreliable."
1). My neig hbours said that they would not be driving that car anymore as it had become unreliable.
2). My neighbours said that they would not be driving that car anymore as it has become unreliable.
3). My neighbours said that they will not be driving that car anymore as it had become unreliable.
4). My neighbours said that they will not be driving that car anymore as it has become unreliable

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage and answer the questions given below it. The European, American, and Japanese comics traditions have followed different paths. Europeans have seen their tradition as beginning with the Swiss Rodolphe Töpffer from as early as 1827 and Americans have seen the origin of

2. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it. Falsification of documents etc.

3. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions.The term "shadow bank" was coined in 2007 to describe risky off-balance-sheet vehicles hatched by banks to sell loans repackaged as bonds. Today, the term is used more loosely to cover all financial intermediaries that perform bank-like a

4. Read the following passage to answer the given question based on it Some words/phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. A Russian proverb advises us not to buy a house but the neighbourhood. While till some years ago it was impossible to ?dictate? w

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the question.Once upon a time in a village, there lived six blind men. In spite of their blindness they had managed to educate themselves

6. Directions : Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is 'No error', the answer is V. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any).

7. Choose the word which is most opposite in meaning to the word printed in bold, as used in the passage.

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. Lila said to her mother, "I can choose to dress the way I want to."

9. The policy has been declared to be null and void .

10. Beat around the bush