ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Solid carbon dioxide is know as:

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 7 | Tags: railway previous year questions     | railway alp     | railway technican     | railway alp and technican 14 august 2018 shift 2     | railway     | railway previous year     | Add Bounty

Solid carbon dioxide is know as:
1). Gas Ice
2). dry ice
3). wet ice
4). Solid ice

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the question, two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statement I: All icons are drawing. Statement II: No portraits are icons. Conclusion I: Some drawings are portraits. Conclusion II: All portraits are drawing.

2. The ratio of ages of husband and wife is 4 : 3. After 4 years the ratio will be 9 : 7. If at the time of marriage the ratio was 5 : 3, find the husband’s age when he got married?

3. Velocity of sound in air does not change with the change of

4. Below are a group of sentences which are jumbled up. The first and the last sentences are given and cannot be changed. Sentences 1 and 6 are missing a vital part which has to be searched from other sentences A, B, C, D and E. Then rearrange the sentences in their correct order and answer the questio

5. When an object is kept between two parallel plane mirrors then what is the number of images formed?

6. Critical angle of light passing from glass to water is minimum for ________.

7. Directions: Data given below shows number of passenger (male + female) who took international and domestic flight in four months i.e. January, February, March and April. Total number of passengers in January is 2/3 of total number passengers in February. Number of passengers who took domestic fl

8. What is the name of the engine developed and used by ISRO?

9. In the following question, select the related letters / number from the given alternatives. N × V : 14 × 22 as Z × F : ?

10. P starts a business with Rs 2000. Q joins him after 3 months with Rs 4000. R invests a sum of Rs 10,000 in the business for 2 months only. At the end of the year the business gave a profit of Rs 1,12,000. What should the profit of R?