ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a certain code language  “lu ja ka hu” means ‘we provide good things’,  “fa ka la ju” means ‘we done maximum work’,  “

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 16 | Tags: coding decoding     | reasoning ability    

Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.

In a certain code language 

“lu ja ka hu” means ‘we provide good things’, 

“fa ka la ju” means ‘we done maximum work’, 

“la fu ja ju “ means “good done the work” and 

“ju lu na fu” means “work of the things”. Then: 
Code ‘hu’ is for which word in the given language?
1). Provide
2). Maximum
3). Work
4). We

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. If PROJECT is coded as KILQVXG, then how will EGO be coded as?

2. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a certain code language ‘news asked for knowledge’ is written as ‘ac cc bb ab’, ‘knowledge is for peace’ is written as ‘bb ca ac ae’, ‘peace is for human&rsqu

3. In a certain language SHALL = 201041617 and MAY = 14328. How will ‘JUNE’ be written as in given language?

4. If α δ γ χ ε is decoded as ARGUE and σ ϕ λ π ε is SOLVE, what is π α γ χ ε λ?

5. In a certain code language, '+' represents 'x', '-' represents '+', 'x' represents '?' and '?' represents '-'. What is the answer to the following question? 550 x 22 - 24 + 3 = ?

6. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a certain code language ‘ti mt mtb’ means ‘I go there’, ‘ir hop vs uvw’ means ‘my Shop is here’, ‘amo vs ir te’ means ‘it is my home’, ’ti ui utr mt’ means ‘I have to go’. What would be the code for ‘I have to go my Shop’?

7. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions that follow. In a certain code language ‘Students won the prize’ is written as ‘min th pd nk’, ‘the prize was costly’, is written as ‘ye th min se’, ‘Students gets costly coin

8. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a certain code language ‘quoted the project agenda’ is written as ‘ac ce aa ae’, ‘call added the plan’ is written as ‘cc aa ba ab’, ‘project plan for people’ is written as ‘cc ee ac ea’ and ’agenda project people plan’ is written as ‘ac cc ee ce’Code ‘ab’ is for which word in the given language?

9. In a certain code language, NUMBER is coded as RNEUBM, then SECOND will be?

10. Direction: If MISSING is written as SIMSGNI then how will BEAVERS be written?