ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: The question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer. What does 'pin' stand for in a code lang

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: coding decoding     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Directions: The question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer.

What does 'pin' stand for in a code language?

Statements:

I. In the code language, 'she is very beautiful' is written as 'se pin res num'

II. In the same code language, 'my house is beautiful' is written as 'pin sto res pit'.

1). I alone is sufficient while II alone is not sufficient
2). II alone is sufficient while I alone is not sufficient
3). Either I or II is sufficient
4). Neither I nor II is sufficient

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

In statements I and II, the common codes are 'pin' and 'res' and the common words are 'is' and 'beautiful'.

So, 'pin' and 'res' are the codes for either 'is' or 'beautiful'. But, the exact word for 'pin' cannot be determined.

Hence, neither I nor II is sufficient to answer the question.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit: