ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Direction: Study the information given below carefully and answer the questions given below. M is the only son of X. C is the wife of X. S and Y are the daughters of C. C is the daughter of W and R. None of the daughter of X is married. Q is the grandson of C. D is the mother of X. How S is related to Q?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: blood relations     | mix    

Direction: Study the information given below carefully and answer the questions given below.

M is the only son of X. C is the wife of X. S and Y are the daughters of C. C is the daughter of W and R. None of the daughter of X is married. Q is the grandson of C. D is the mother of X.

How S is related to Q?
1). Brother
2). Sister
3). Daughter
4). Mother

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Choose an appropriate word from the options to suitably fill the blank in the sentence below so that the sentence makes sense, both grammatically and contextually. Social networking                      is a phrase sometimes used to refer to someone spending too much time using Facebook, Twitter and other forms of social media -- so much so that it interferes with other aspects of daily life.

2. Directions: Read the information given below and answer the questions that follow. J, K, L, M and N are five mobile in a flagship. They are ranked in the order of Memory - from the Highest to the Lowest- and in order of Price - from the Maximum to the Minimum. K’s memory is higher than N, but

3. In the following sentence, one part has been printed in bold. The bold part of the sentence is grammatically correct and is error free. Find the error in the remaining sentence. Mark (5) i.e. ‘No error’, as the answer if the remaining part is free of error. The ancient Greeks and Romans are known to have played many ball games, some of which involve the use of the feet.

4. In the passage given below, there are 10 blanks, each followed by a word given in bold. Each blank has four alternative words given in options (1), (2), (3) and (4). You have to tell which word will best suit the respective blank. Mark (5) i.e 'No change is required

5. Two metals A and B are used to make two different alloys. The ratio by weight of A ∶ B in the first alloy is 5 ∶ 7 and that in the second is 4 ∶ 3, how many kg of the second metal must be mixed with 24 kg of the first alloy and 7 kg of the second so as to get 40% of A?

6. Below, a passage is given with five blanks labelled (A)-(E). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. It is hard to convince Israelis to change. As Israel marks

7. Pick out the most effective word from the given options to fill in the blanks of the following question.   1. But in an ______ society, the problem of poverty is fundamentally different from what it is in an underdeveloped economy.   2. Both came from ______ backgrounds and were educated at Ivy League schools.

8. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. In a certain code language ‘thinks he needs develop’ is written as ‘ae cc ce ec’, ‘interspersed with long gaps’ is written as ‘ea aa bc ac’,

9. The question given below consists of a statement, followed by three arguments numbered I, II and III. You have to decide which of the arguments is/are ‘strong’ arguments and which is/are ‘weak’ arguments and accordingly choose your answer from the alternatives given below eac

10. Pick out the most effective word from the given options to fill in the blanks of the following question. 1. She stepped away to _______ at a guardsman then tugged the necklace on quickly. 2. I need a larger house for my family and I wish they would _______ the prices around here.