ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Study the following information carefully to answer the given question. If 'A + B' means 'B is the son of A' If 'A × B' means 'A is the mother of B' If 'A % B' means 'A is the sister of B' If 'A ÷ B' means 'B is the father of A' If 'A $ B' means 'B is the wife of A' Which of the following option is true if the expression D + Z $ P × N % O $ T is definitely true?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

Study the following information carefully to answer the given question.

If 'A + B' means 'B is the son of A'

If 'A × B' means 'A is the mother of B'

If 'A % B' means 'A is the sister of B'

If 'A ÷ B' means 'B is the father of A'

If 'A $ B' means 'B is the wife of A'

Which of the following option is true if the expression D + Z $ P × N % O $ T is definitely true?
1). D is grandfather of N
2). Z is mother of N
3). O is granddaughter of D.
4). None of the above

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Pointing to a photograph, Jaswinder said, “This man is the brother - in - law of my son’s mother’s mother - in - law.” How that man is related to Jaswinder?

2. Pointing to a girl in the photograph, Vishnu said, "Her mother's brother is the only son of my mother's father." How is the girl's mother related to Vishnu?

3. Sangeeta is the wife of my brother’s grandfather’s only son. How is Sangeeta related to me?

4. Read the following information carefully and answer the questions below. In a family of six persons, A, U, R, E, S, V, there are two married couples. E is grandmother of A and mother of U. R is wife of U and mother of V. V is the grand-daughter of S.Which of the following is true?

5. Pointing to a boy, Rohini said “He is the son of my grandfather’s only son”. How is the boy related to Rohini?

6. Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. A family consists of six members A, B, C, D, E and F. There are two married couples. B is a doctor and the father of E. F is grandfather of C and is a contractor, D is grandmother of E and is a housewife. There is one doctor, one contractor, one nurse, one housewife and two students in the family. The mother of C is a nurse.What is the profession of A?

7. Introducing a boy, Anita said. “He is the son of the only child of my grandfather.” How is Anita related to that boy’?

8. While introducing a boy, Raju says, 'He is the son of my wife's sister.' How is the boy related to Raju?

9. Study the following information carefully to answer the given question. If 'A + B' means 'B is the son of A' If 'A × B' means 'A is the mother of B' If 'A % B' means 'A is the sister of B' If 'A ÷ B' means 'B is the father of A' If 'A $ B' means 'B is the wife of A' Which of the following option is true if the expression D + Z $ P × N % O $ T is definitely true?

10. A points to B and says to a lady C “His mother is the only daughter of your father"- If so, how is C related to B?