ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Tarun was standing facing north-east. He turned 90 degrees clockwise direction and then 45 degrees in anti-clockwise direction. He again turned 180 degrees in anti-clockwise direction. Which direction is he facing now?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: direction and distance     | direction sense test     | reasoning    

Tarun was standing facing north-east. He turned 90 degrees clockwise direction and then 45 degrees in anti-clockwise direction. He again turned 180 degrees in anti-clockwise direction. Which direction is he facing now?
1). North-east
2). South-east
3). West
4). South-west

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. One morning after sunrise, Suresh was standing facing a pole. The shadow of the pole fell exactly to his right. To which direction was he facing?

2. Rahul moves 5 km towards south and then takes a left turn to move 5 km more. Again, he takes a left turn and moves 10 km and finally, he moves 5 km towards west. In which direction is he now from his initial position?

3. Sanmitra walked 8 m towards the north. He turned to his right and walked 16 m , then he turned to his left and walked 5 m and again he turned to his left and walked 16 m . In which direction is he from his starting point ?

4. I walk 30 metres in North-West direction from my house and then 30 metres in South-west direction. After this I walk 30 metres in South-East direction. Now, I turn to my house, in what direction am I going?

5. A truck travels 36 km North, then it turns West and travels 9 km, then it turns South and travels 50 km, then it turns to its left and travels 9 km. Where is it now with reference to its starting position?

6. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:Each of the six persons, P, Q, R. S. T and U has travelled to different number of countries. R has travelled to more number of countries than only S and T. Q has travelled to more number of countries than U but less than

7. From a point, Lokesh starts walking towards south and after walking 30 metres he turns to his right and walks 20 metres, then he turns right again and walks 30 metres. He finally turns to his left and walk 40 metres. In which direction is he with reference to the starting point?

8. An insect walks 15 cm East, then it turns to its right and walks for another 20 cm. then it turns right and walks 4 cm, then it turns North and walks 20 cm, then finally it turns to its left and walks 2 cm. Where is the insect now with respect to its starting point.

9. If South-East becomes North and South becomes North-East and all the rest directions are changed in the same manner, the what will be the direction for West ?

10. A man starts from a point, walks 5 km towards East, turns right and walks 3 km, turns right again and walks. What is the direction he is facing now?