ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. People who watch television online say they regularly indulge in binge watching.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: vocabulary     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence.

People who watch television online say they regularly indulge in binge watching.

1).

Watching randomly

2). Watching without any real interest
3). Watching movies or tv shows for a short time
4). The practice of watching multiple episodes of a television programme continuously

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

The phrase “binge watching” means to watch a large number of television programmes in succession. For example: People love to binge-watch Netflix.

Thus, option 4 is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) The teacher said, 'Years /(B) ago, it believed /(C) that the earth /(D) was flat'./(E) No Error.

2. Two sentences are given below, each with a missing blank. Out of the given options, pick one word that fits both the blanks. (i) The country is justly famous for sparkling beaches, pulsating nightlife and _______ culture. (ii) The murky sounds and tense sonorities that my uncle creates are at once eerie and _______.

3. In each question given below a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. Thanks to a number of independent ethical brands,/ the printed re

4. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error' . The professor recently describes 1500 tests (1)/ in which blind people passed with greater (2)/ ease than those who could see! (3)/ No error (4)

5. 1. A mule began to day dream that he was a good runner as his mother was a race horse. P.The master sat on the mule, whipped him hard because he was in a hurry to reach the market. Q. He started running across the field R. Forced to run faster, the mule collapsed on the ground. S. When his master saw him running fast he thought that his mule was a good runner. 6. He thought , " Though my mother was a race horse but my father was only a donkey."

6. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. We cannot maintain (1)/ our calm when they (2)/ started shouting. (3)/ No error (4)

7. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. He said, "I had not received the passport hence I could not attend the conference held last year."

8. The following sentences form a paragraph. The first and the fourth sentences of the paragraph are given. The rest of the sentence are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in the correct or

9. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.Although I have never seen the girl before, (A)/ I recognized her at once (B)/ from her photograph (C)/ no error (D)

10. In the following questions each sentence has a blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the word that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.