ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Consider the following attributes of gilt – edged securities. (i) Safe investment (ii) Complete liquidity (iii) Bulk investment Which of the above is TRUE?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 16 | Tags: finance     | financial awareness     | indian financial system     | Add Bounty

Consider the following attributes of
gilt – edged securities.
(i) Safe investment
(ii) Complete liquidity
(iii) Bulk investment
Which of the above is TRUE?

1). (i) and (ii)
2). i) and (iii)
3). (ii) and (iii)
4). (i), (ii) and (iii)

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Consider the following statements with respect to the Indian Money Markets (i) In India, the privatization accounts for catering to the majority of the financial demands (ii) Inter – Bank Market involves transactions between banks for creating financial equilibrium (iii) Most of these exchanges take place considering floating interest rates. Which of the above statements are TRUE?

2. What is the biggest challenge for the commercial bill?

3. A fall in 'SENSEX' means

4. Choose the type of capital market: 1. Securities Market 2. Financial institutions 3. Gill-edged market 4. Incorporated securities Which among the following code is correct?

5. Consider the following statements. 1. The National Housing Bank, the apex institution of housing finance in India, was set up as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Reserve Bank of India. 2. The Small Industries Development Bank of India was established as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Industrial Development Bank of India. Which of the statement given above is/ are correct?

6. Consider the following steps: 1. Banking Department gets currency from the Issue Department 2. Government puts the currency in circulation 3. Central Government incurs a deficit in its Budget 4. Government Sells Treasury Bills to Banking Department of RBI Which among the following is the correct order of the above steps?

7. What are the reforms of Narsimham Committee on Banking sector? 1. Nationalisation of banks should not take place any more. 2. Private and foreign banks should be set up to promote competition. 3. There should be a phased reduction of CRR and SLR. Choose the correct option

8. Which country's government used T – Bills for the first time?

9. Which among the following are the Nationalised Banks? 1. Bank of India 2. Punjab National Bank 3. Canara Bank 4. United Commercial Bank Choose the code.

10. Which of the below statements are correct regarding exchange trade? I. The value of rupee was managed by the state bank II. The strict foreign exchange controls also encouraged hawala trade III. India followed a strongly inward looking policy, laying stress on import substitution