ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The question below is followed by three statements I, II and III. You have to determine whether the data given is sufficient for answering the question. You should use the data and your knowledge of mathematics to choose the best possible answer. How many runs Sachin scored against Kashmir? I. The

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: numerical ability     | Add Bounty

The question below is followed by three statements I, II and III. You have to determine whether the data given is sufficient for answering the question. You should use the data and your knowledge of mathematics to choose the best possible answer.

How many runs Sachin scored against Kashmir?

I. The difference between his score against Mumbai and against Delhi is equal to the difference between the score against Delhi and against Kashmir.

II. The average run he scored against all three states Delhi, Kashmir and Mumbai is 100.

III. He scored 25 runs more against Mumbai than Kashmir.
1). Any two statements together are sufficient to answer the question.
2). All the statements together are required to answer the question.
3). Statement I and Il together are sufficient to answer the question.
4). Statement Il and Ill together are sufficient to answer the question.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

Statement I

⇒ Mumbai – Delhi = Delhi − Kashmir

Statement II

⇒ Mumbai + Delhi + Kashmir = 100 × 3 = 300

Statement III

⇒ Mumbai = Kashmir + 25

From all the equations

Kashmir = 87.5

Sachin scored 87.5 against Kashmir.

∴ All the statements together are required to answer the question

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What value should come in place of question mark (?) in the following question? (64 ÷ 4) 32 - √296 + 34 × 2 ÷ 2 =?

2. In the following question, two equations are given. Find the correct answer after solving the equations. I. x2 – 47x + 396 = 0 II. y2 – 59y + 738 = 0

3. Given below are two quantities named A and B. Based on the given information, you have to determine the relation between the two quantities. You should use the given data and your knowledge of Mathematics to choose between the possible answers. Quantity A: If the income tax is increased by 17% then the net income is reduced by 3%. Find the rate of income tax. Quantity B: 15

4. In the following question, two equations are given. Find the correct answer after solving the equations. I. x2 – 38x + 360 = 0 II. y2 – 23y + 102 = 0

5. Direction:- Below question is followed by two statements I and II. You have to determine whether the data given in the statements are sufficient for answering the question. You should use the data your knowledge of Mathematics to choose between the possible answers Among group of four friends, Shik

6. What will come in place of the question mark (?) in the following number series? 180, 179, 183, 156, 172, ?

7. What approximate value should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following question? (Note: You are not expected to calculate the exact value.) (24.998)2 × (4.001)3 =?

8. What should come in place of question mark ‘?’ in the following question? \(9{\rm{\;of\ }}\frac{{16}}{3}\ {\rm{of\ }}\frac{{42}}{{32}}\ {\rm{of\ }}\frac{1}{{27}}\ {\rm{of\ }}\frac{3}{4}\ {\rm{of\;}}856 = {\rm{\;}}?\)

9. Directions: Study the table carefully to answer the questions that follow. The following table shows the batting scorecard of Mumbai Indians (MI) against Chennai super kings (CSK) in a T-20 IPL match. Player Runs Balls Fours Sixes

10. Find the wrong term in the series. 200, 168, 140, 110, 84, 60