ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Consider the argument and decide which of the given assumptions is/ are implicit. Argument: The highway authority had aimounced that it will be undertaking a major road repair work for three days beginning Friday between Bangalore and Tumkur. Assumption: 1. People need to plan accordingly for their trip between Bangalore and Tumkur. 2. The authority is troubling citizens with unnecessary repair work.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 9 | Tags: railway previous year questions     | railway alp     | railway technican     | railway alp and technican 14 august 2018 shift 2     | railway     | railway previous year     | Add Bounty

Consider the argument and decide which of the given assumptions is/ are implicit.
Argument:
The highway authority had aimounced that it will be undertaking a major road repair work for three days beginning Friday between Bangalore and Tumkur.
Assumption:
1. People need to plan accordingly for their trip between Bangalore and Tumkur.
2. The authority is troubling citizens with unnecessary repair work.
1). Neither 1 nor 2 is implicit
2). Both 1 and 2 are implicit
3). Only assumption 1 is implicit
4). Only assumption 2 is implicit

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question below are given two statements followed by two conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements: I. Some glass are plastic. II. No glass is metal. Conclusions: I. Some plastic are metal. II. Some plastic are glass.

2. Below a passage is given with five blanks labelled (A)-(E). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. To celebrate Forbes’ _____(A)___[celeb

3. What is the speed of the SAFFIR Hurricane?

4. Following questions are completely based upon numbers. In this test, every question consists of four numbers labelled as option A, B, C and D. Your task is to find out the group of digits which contains a “6”. If digit “6” exists in any number (option) then your answer is that option. If more than one number (option) has digit 6, then answer will be E.A.449339083    B.111142821    C.346807497    D.722110987

5. Direction: In the following question assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the conclusion among given conclusions is / are definitely true and then give your answers accordingly. Statements: A ≤ F ≥ I; E > M = I; A > D < K Conclusions: I. A ≥ I II. E > I III. D < K

6. निम्नलिखित में से किस राज्य में पेट्रो रसायन उद्योग के लिए आदर्श दशायें पायी जाती है ?

7. Directions: In the following question, statements have different relations between different elements. Study the relations carefully. Statements: T ≥ B > K, K < F > I, I = Q > P Conclusions: I. K = P II. T > F

8. A shopkeeper cheats to the extent of 8% while buying and selling fruits, by using tampered weights, his total gain in percentage is : 

9. A post-man starts cycling from his post office. He cycles 7 km South, then turns West and cycles 5 km. Then, turns North and cycles 6 km, then turns to his right and cycles 5 km. Where is he now with reference to his post office?

10. At the drop of a hat