ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. I had not been playing this sport for seven month.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: active and passive voice     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice.

I had not been playing this sport for seven month.

1).

This sport has not been played by me for seven month.

2).

This sport was not being played by me for seven month.

3).

This sport had not been played by me for seven month.

4). None of the above

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |

The given sentence is in Active Voice.

The sentence contains Past Perfect Continuous tense in it.

Passive Voice does not form in this case.

Hence, option 4 is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence. Associated with God or religion

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Everybody knows /(B) that Ragini /(C) is the most unique /(D) singer of this college. /(E) No Error.

3. Direction : Rearrange the following sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) to make a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions which follow(A) While these disadvantages of bio fuels are serious, they are the only alternate energy source of the future and the sooner we find solutions to t

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Callow

5. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. Public opinion may be passive and false or active and real. It is claimed in theory that all governments are ultimately based on the opinion or sanction of the governed. But we find that in p

6. They have had to put -----------the football match because of snow.

7. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.The passengers were afraid but the captain ___________ them that there was no danger.

8. The following sentences form a paragraph. The last sentence of the paragraph is given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in the correct order. P

9. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Jagdish said , "We passed by a beautiful lake when we went on a trip to Goa."

10. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.A healthy body is necessary for the development of the _____ and wisdom.