ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Direction: Study the information carefully and answer the questions given below. There are eight students i.e. A, B, C, D, W, X, Y, and Z who are seated around two square tables, in which one square table is smaller than the 2nd square table. Four students are seated in the middle of a large square

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: seating arrangement     | mix    

Direction: Study the information carefully and answer the questions given below.

There are eight students i.e. A, B, C, D, W, X, Y, and Z who are seated around two square tables, in which one square table is smaller than the 2nd square table. Four students are seated in the middle of a large square table facing the center and four students are seated in the middle of a small table facing outside and facing the person who is seated on the large square table. They all study in different engineering streams i.e. ECE, ETC, ME, CE, Biotech, IT, CSE and EEE. The one who is in ECE faces outside the square table.

There is one student between A and Y. D sits immediate left of X who sits opposite of Z who does not belong to ECE. The 2nd left of the one who is in ECE belongs to CE. The one who belongs to ETC faces that student who sits immediate left to B.

X does not face W who sits 2nd right of C. Z does not sit on a larger square table. B faces the one who sits immediate left of Y. The one who belongs to ECE does not face W who belongs to Biotech. The one who belongs to CE faces the one who belongs to EEE. The one who faces W belongs to ME. C does not belong to CSE. The one who belongs to Biotech sits immediate right of the one who sits facing Z.

Who faces X? 
1). W
2). Y
3). C
4). A

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A man walks 12 km east from his home and reaches 1st signal. From 1st signal he takes left turn and walks 4 km and then he takes right turn and walked 6 km and again he takes right turn and walks 7 km and again takes right turn and reaches to 2nd signal. If it is given that 1st signal is in north from point 2nd signal, then what is the minimum distance between 1st and 2nd signal?

2. Direction: Study the following table and answer the following question. Data related to performance of 6 batsman in IPL match Name of the batsman Number of matches played in the Tournament Average runs scored in the IPL match Total balls faced in IPL

3. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. S, T, U, V, W, X and Y are 7 boxes which are kept in a stack but not necessarily in the same order. There are 4 boxes between T and W. There are 2 boxes between W and Y. Only one box is between U and V. Box U is kept above V. U is not immediately above Y. There are as many boxes between T and V as between W and S. U is not the topmost box. Which of the following boxes kept below V?

4. Directions: In the following questions, the symbols @, ©, +, % and # are used with the meaning as indicating below. ‘T@U’ means ‘T is not greater than U’. ‘T©U’ means ‘T is not smaller than U’. ‘T%U’ means ‘T is neither s

5. Which of the phrases (1), (2), (3) and (4) given below each statement should be placed in the blank space provided so as to make meaningful and grammatically correct sentence? If none of the options is appropriate, mark (5) i.e. ‘None of these’ as the answer. It showed that in comparison to the bid under the UPA there was an overall escalation in the price of each jet in the 2016 deal struck by the Modi government, ________

6. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error in the sentence, mark (4) No Error as the answer. Ignore errors of punctuation, if any. The teacher was shocked when (1)/ she eventually found out that (2)/ neither Ram nor his friends (3)/ was doing their classwork. (4)/ No error (5)

7. What approximate value should come in place of the questions mark (?) in the following question? (Note: You are not expected to calculate the exact value.) 374562 × 64 = ?2 × 777

8. The following question consists of a sentence(s) with only one blank. You are given four words as answer choices and from the four choices you have to pick up two correct answers either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete. She _______, unsure if she should knock the door of the divisional manager. A) Incongruous B) Hesitated C) Dithered D) Guessed

9. In a mixture of sugar and salt, their amount is in ratio 4 : 5. In some amount of this mixture, 4.5 kg of salt is added so that ratio of sugar and salt becomes 2 : 3. How much salt was present in the mixture taken?

10. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. 10 people who are part of a family cover 4 generations. A is born in January and is the mother of three children, two of which are born in February. E is the wife of H who is the son of I and is born in the s