ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the given question, a sentence is divided into five parts out of which the last part is correct. Out of the remaining four, there are errors in three parts. Choose the part which doesn't have an error. If all the parts are correct, mark 5 i.e. All are correct as the answer. (A) Media is a very important tool (B) in the hands of upper class, (C) upper caste men (D) to propagate class (E) and gender ideology.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: grammar     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the given question, a sentence is divided into five parts out of which the last part is correct. Out of the remaining four, there are errors in three parts. Choose the part which doesn't have an error. If all the parts are correct, mark 5 i.e. All are correct as the answer.

(A) Media is a very important tool (B) in the hands of upper class, (C) upper caste men (D) to propagate class (E) and gender ideology.

1). B
2). A
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

The whole sentence is grammatically correct and hence all the parts are error-free.

Hence the correct answer is option 5.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Entrusted

2. Directions : Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words / phrases have been printed in BOLD to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. The great recession hasn't been g

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. We have kept the bird in the cage too long.

4. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each My mom grew up in a traditional Chinese family in which open expressions of love were never encouraged. When she had me and my three siblings, she treated us with the same hard hand. It wa

5. The following sentences form a paragraph. The SECOND and FIFTH sentences of the paragraph are given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as P, Q, R and S. These parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and answer the questions given below. P. During habituation, repetit

6. Close but no cigar

7. Hope against hope

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. Take away or alter the natural qualities of

9. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active Voice / Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive /Active Voice. I know him.

10. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.