ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the conclusion among given conclusions is / are definitely True and then give your answers accordingly. Statement: P ≥ S = M < T ≤ W > Q ≥ N Conclusions: I. P ≥ M II. S < T III. W > N IV. M < W

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 15 | Tags: puzzle     | puzzles     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In the following question assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the conclusion among given conclusions is / are definitely True and then give your answers accordingly.

Statement: P ≥ S = M < T ≤ W > Q ≥ N

Conclusions:

I. P ≥ M

II. S < T

III. W > N

IV. M < W
1). Only conclusion I is true
2). Both conclusions I and II are true
3). Either conclusion I or II is true
4). All are true

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Given statement: P ≥ S = M < T ≤ W > Q ≥ N

Conclusions:

I. P ≥ M → True (as P ≥ S = M)

II. S < T → True (as S = M < T)

III. W > N → True (as W > Q ≥ N)

IV. M < W → True (as M < T ≤ W)

Hence, all the given conclusions are true.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The weights of 4 boxes are 20, 40, 60 and 90 kilograms. Which of the following cannot be the total weight, in kilograms; of any combination of these boxes and in a combination a box can be used only once?

2. Direction: Study the following information and answer the given questions. Eight persons - A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table. D is sitting to the immediate left of H who is sitting to the opposite of B. C is sitting exactly between B and H. A is sitting somewhere between B and D. E is sitting somewhere to the left of C and to the right of H. G is to the opposite of E.Who is sitting third to the right of G?

3. A father says to his son, “7 years ago my age was 7 times of your age at that time and after 3 years my age will be thrice of your age.” The present age of the son is:

4. Select the correct combination of mathematical signs to replace * signs and to balance the given equation. 7 * 2 * 3 * 5 * 6

5. 8 friends – P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting in a row facing north. S is 2ndd to the right of T who is sitting at the extreme left end. U is sitting adjacent to S but to its left side. V is sitting 3rd to the right of U. Adjacent to V is W. 2nd to the right of W is R. P is sitting adjacent to S. Who is sitting at the 5th position from the left end? 

6. If × stands for 'addition', ÷ stands for 'subtraction', + stands for 'multiplication' and – stands for 'division', then 50 × 8 ÷ 20 – 4 + 8 = ?

7. Some equations have been solved on the basis of a certain system. Find the correct answer for the unsolved equation on that basis. If 123 = 14 and 323 = 22, then 624 = ?

8. Direction: In the following question assuming the given statement to be true, find which of the conclusion among given conclusions is / are definitely true and then give your answers accordingly. Statement:  X = F < R > H > K Conclusions: I. K < R  II. R > X III. H < X  IV. X < K

9. Some equations are based on the basis of a certain system. Using the same solve the unsolved equation. If 10 – 3 = 12, 12 – 4 = 13, 14 – 5 = 14, what is 16 – 6 ?

10. Pearl Towers is taller than Sky Towers but shorter than Unity Towers. Unity Towers and Cyber Towers are of same height. Pearl Towers is shorter than Indus Towers. Amongst the buildings, who is the second shortest?