ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Stock exchange major BSE has secured a trademark for its iconic building __________.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: current affairs     | mix     | Add Bounty

Stock exchange major BSE has secured a trademark for its iconic building __________.
1). Flex Solutions
2). Phiroze Jeejeebhoy Towers
3). Signature Towers
4). Syntel

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Stock exchange major BSE has secured a trademark for its iconic building Phiroze Jeejeebhoy Towers, located on Dalal Street. Initially known as BSE Towers, the building was soon renamed after the late chairman of BSE, Sir Phiroze Jamshedji Jeejeebhoy. The stock exchange major was founded in 1875. It began as a small group of brokers who functioned under a banyan tree on Dalal Street.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The following sentences are broken into four parts and two parts may contain error in them. Find out the parts that contain the error. If the sentence is free from error then mark ‘no error’ as the answer. Old-timers had recall (A) the eminence the Post and Telegraphs Department (B) once occupy in the (C) communication network. (D)​

2. In the given question, a sentence is divided into five parts out of which the last part is correct. Out of the remaining four, there are errors in three parts. Choose the part which doesn't have an error. If all the parts are correct, mark 5 i.e. All are correct as the answer. (A) Although middle adulthood present (B) the opportunity to (C) more leisure activities, most people (D) report that in their lives (E) do not seem to slow down.

3. In the following questions. four words are given in bold. One of these words may be incorrectly spelt or inappropriate in the context. Find out that word. If all the words are correct choose option 5 as your answer. After having an undefeated record (1)/ for months, the wrestler's puisance (2)/ over her competitors was (3)/ quickly displayed in every fight.(4)/ All correct (5)

4. In the following question, a part of the sentence is given in bold, it is then followed by three sentences which try to explain the meaning of the phrase given in bold. Choose the best set of alternatives from the five options given below each question which explains the meaning correctly without al

5. Directions: In the following questions, two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations and then give the answer. I. (x - 18)2 = 0 II. y2 = 324

6. Direction: Study the following information carefully to answer the given question: S 2 @ I H 3 U % G H Y 5 J & O A © M X 8 7 A # E K I S ¥ U T 9 L U € G D  If all the vowels in the above arrangement are dropped, then which of the following will be the tenth from the left end?

7. Ram and Shyam are two partners in a firm. Lucky also joined the firm and he receives 1/3 of his share from Ram and remaining from Ram and Shyam in the equal ratio. New ratio of Ram, Shyam and Lucky are 3 ∶ 2 ∶ 1. Find out the old ratio of Ram and Shyam before Lucky joins.

8. Fill in the blank with an appropriate word. We find the cloudy or ________ sky of night represented in the Ṛigvedas and in the Avesta as aman, or mountain of stone.

9. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. S ÷ V means S is the father of V. S + V means S is the mother of V. S × V means S is the daughter of V. S – V means S is the son of V. In the given expression B × D – V + R ÷ F × Q which is true?

10. In the following sentence, one part has been printed in bold. The bold part of the sentence is grammatically correct and is error free. Find the error in the remaining sentence. Mark (5) i.e. ‘No error’, as the answer if the remaining part is free of error. The ancient Greeks and Romans are known to have played many ball games, some of which involve the use of the feet.