ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The square root of which of the following numbers is irrational?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 12 | Tags: railway previous year questions     | railway alp     | railway technican     | railway alp and technican 14 august 2018 shift 2     | railway     | railway previous year     | Add Bounty

The square root of which of the following numbers is irrational?
1). 3969
2). 5625
3). 6560
4). 1764

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Statements followed by some conclusions are given below. Statement:  In a one day cricket match, the total runs made by a team were 200. Out of these 120 runs were made by spinners. Conclusions: I. 60% of the team consists of spinners. II. The opening batsmen were spinners.

2. Jay travels half of his journey by train at 40 kmph, half of remaining journey by cycle at 20 kmph and rest of journey by walking at 2.5 kmph. Find his average speed throughout the journey.

3. Directions: In the following question assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the conclusion among the given five conclusions is/are true and then give your answer accordingly. Statements: E ≥ F < G ≤ A; F = H ≥ B ≤ D; R ≤ N ≤ H Conclusions: I) E > R II) E ≥ D              III) A > R IV) E = R

4. Directions: Study the information below and answer the following question. In a certain code language, ‘ The rank wombat waves’ is written as ‘%e3 $k4 @t6 @s5’ ‘ An alcoholic advertises rank’ is written as ‘!n2 !c9 !s10 $k4’ ‘ Another terr

5. Select the synonym of : Threadbare

6. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. The top eight ranks in the state-level singing competition are secured by the employees of three comapanies – Tata, Nexa and L&T. The eight toppers are Shami, Sandhya, Rajil, Arya, Avishi, Avni, U

7. Directions: The question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer. Point A is how far from point C? I. A person st

8. The rms value of the voltage V = 5 + 6 cos 4t is

9. Direction: In the following questions, the symbols &, %, #, @ and © are used with the following meaning as illustrated below: ‘X # Y’ means ‘X is neither greater than nor equal to Y’. ‘X © Y’ means ‘X is neither smaller than nor greater

10. Where will the Ministry of Steel organise a Conclave on "Capital goods in Steel sector: Manufacture in India" on 23 October 2018?