ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

27 vote

Pointing to a photograph of a woman Monica said, "She is the only daughter – in – law of my father’s wife." How is she (Monica) related to that woman?

Asked on by | Votes 27 | Views: 103 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning ability     | Add Bounty

Pointing to a photograph of a woman Monica said, "She is the only daughter – in – law of my father’s wife." How is she (Monica) related to that woman?
1). Sister
2). Sister-in-law
3). Grand daughter
4). Mother

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

15 vote
Answered by on | Votes 15 |

Sister-in-law

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Study the following information and answer the given questions. Pavan is the father of John. Sweety is the mother of Nag who is a brother of John. Bunny is a son of Sweety. Chinni is the sister of Bunny. How John is related to Chinni?

2. Punit said to a lady, "The sister of your father's wife is my aunt". How is the lady related to Punit?

3. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: P, Q, R, S, T and U are six members of a family. There are two married couples and their children present in the family. P is the son of R and T is the daughter of P. S is the daughter of U who is the mother of T. Q is the spouse of R.What relationship is present between P and U?

4. B is the brother of C. D is the sister of B. F is the sister of E who is the son of C. K is husband of C. How is D related to F?

5. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: In a family, there are few members P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and others and there are three generations of the family. There is an equal number of male and female in the family. P is the daughter-in-law of

6. If P $ Q means P is the brother of Q; P # Q means P is the mother of Q; P * Q means P is the daughter of Q. In A # B $ C * D, who is the father?

7. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a family there are four members namely B, D, M and N. The relation among four of them can be stated as below: I. M is brother of N. II. B is brother of N. III. M is brother of D. If H is the mother of B and G is the son of D, then how are H and G related?

8. Directions: In a family of eight members, there are two married couples and a widow. B, an engineer is married to a doctor. D, an architect is the wife of C. F, a student is the only child of D. H is the son of G and his sister E is the niece of the manager. A, a teacher is the mother of only B and C. E is the granddaughter of teacher. How is A related to H?

9. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it. i) There are six members in a family in which there are two married couples. ii) Sandhya, a lawyer, is married to the engineer and is mother of Charu and Suraj. iii) Bhuvanesh, the teacher, is married t

10. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions which follow: ‘M + N’ means ‘M is father of N’‘M % N’ means ‘M is mother of N’‘M @ N’ means ‘M is husband of N’‘M - N’ means &lsquo