ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Pointing to a person Neha said, “He is the brother of my father’s grandson’s mother. If the person has no children than how is Neha related to that person?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: blood relations     | general knowledge    

Pointing to a person Neha said, “He is the brother of my father’s grandson’s mother. If the person has no children than how is Neha related to that person?

1). Sister in law
2). Mother in law
3). Sister
4). Mother

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. X is the father of Z but Z is not his son. U is the daughter of Z. Y is the spouse of X. L is the brother of Z. W is the son of L. K is the spouse of L. V is the father of K. Who is the son - in - law of V?

2. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. A / B means A is the father of B A # B means A is the mother of B A @ B means A is the husband of B A $ B means A is the brother of B A * B means A is the daughter of BWhich of the following expressions is true if “L is not the daughter of M”?

3. Directions: Study the following information and answer the questions given below. In a family, there are seven members A, B, C, D, E, F and G. A and B are married couple, A being the male member. D is the only Daughter of C, who is brother to A. E and D are siblings. G is the son of B, who is daughter-in-law of F, whose husband has died. If X is the husband of F, then how X is related to G?

4. Pointing to a girl, Mihir said ?She is the only daughter of my grandfather?s only child?. How is the girl related to Mihir ?

5. Directions: Answer the questions based on the following information given below:                                     I. P @ Q means P is father of Q II. P ^ Q means P is mother of Q III. P % Q means P is daughter of Q IV. P # Q means P is husband of QIf L ^ M # N, how is N related to L?

6. Direction: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. There are 4 members in a family.Radhika is the sister of Ramesh. Anjum is the only child of Sikha. There are 3 females in the family. Sikha is the sister-in-law of Radhika. Radhika is unmarried What is the relation of Ramesh with Anjum?

7. Pointing towards a man Soumya says, 'His mother's daughter is my sister'. How is Soumya related to the man?

8. Kishan is the soninlaw of Rajesh's fatherinlaw. Rajesh's wife has a younger sister. How is Rajesh related to Kishan?

9. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. P + Q means Q is wife of P. P – Q means Q is mother of P. P × Q means Q is father of P. P ÷ Q means Q is son of P.Which of the following expression indicates A is brother of D?

10. A woman pointing to a man said, "He is the widower of my uncle's brother's daughter." How is the man related to the woman?