ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question below are given three statements followed by three conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements: I. Some Mobile are Pen. II. All Pen are Paper. III. Some Paper are Table. Conclusions: I. Some Pen are Table II. Some Paper are Mobile III. No Table being a Pen is a possibility

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 17 | Tags: venn diagrams     | general knowledge    

In the following question below are given three statements followed by three conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements.

Statements:

I. Some Mobile are Pen.

II. All Pen are Paper.

III. Some Paper are Table.

Conclusions:

I. Some Pen are Table

II. Some Paper are Mobile

III. No Table being a Pen is a possibility
1). Only I follows
2). Only III follows
3). Only II and III follow
4). All follow

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Read the following information and answer the following questions below. In a class of 90 students, 80 students like burger or pizza. 62 like burger and 56 like pizza.How many don’t like burger?

2. Which one the following diagrams best depicts the relationship among Tiger, Lions and Animals?

3. Two statements are given followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true, even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any follow from the given statements. Indicate your answer. Statements: All the windows are doors. No door is a wall. Conclusions: I. Some windows are walls. II. No wall is a window.

4. Which of the following venn diagrams correctly illustrates the relationship among the classes carrot, food, vegetables?

5. Direction: Below are given statements followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Statements: Some buds are flowers. All flowers are trees. All trees are leaves. Conclusions: I. Some leaves are buds. II. All flowers are leaves. Decide which of the below options logically follows the given conclusions.

6. In the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements: I. All stars are blue. II. All blue are white. Conclusions: I. Some stars are white. II. Some stars are not white.

7. Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes. Prime Number, Even Number, Odd Number

8. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statements: I. Some stones are bricks. II. Some bricks are trees. Conclusions: I. Some stones are trees. II. Some trees are bricks.

9. Statements: All papers are exams. Some exams are pages. No page is clean. Some cleans are ruled. Some ruled are not books. Which of the following conclusion is definitely false? I. Some pages are papers. II. No clean is book. III. Some ruled can be books. IV. Some exams are papers.

10. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement. Statement: 1. All animals are four­footed. 2. Dog has two legs. Conclusion: I. Dog is not an animal. II. Dog is an animal.