ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Four sets of three statements each are given below. Take these statements to be true even if they look factually absurd. Select one alternative in which third statement is implied by the first two statements.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: venn diagrams     | reasoning    

Four sets of three statements each are given below. Take these statements to be true even if they look factually absurd. Select one alternative in which third statement is implied by the first two statements.

1). All apples are red. All bananas are apples. So, all bananas are red.
2). All tables are chairs. All cupboards are tables. So, all chairs are cupboards.
3). All J’s are K’s. All K’s are M’s. So, all M’s are J’s.
4). All locks are keys. Some ball are keys. So, all locks are balls.

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Two statements are given below followed by four conclusions I, II, III and IV. You have to consider statement to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any follow from the given statement. Indicate your answer. Statements: Some bags are pockets. No pocket is pouch. Conclusions: I. No bag is a pouch II. Some bags are not pouches III. Some pouches are bags IV. No pocket is a bag

2. In the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements: I. All LED are bulb. II. Some bulbs are not tube light. Conclusions: I. Some tube lights are LED. II. All LED are tube lights.

3. In the question two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to beat variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statement I: All threads are strings. Statement II: All fibres are threads. Conclusion I: All strings are fibres. Conclusion II: All fibres are strings.

4. In the following question below are given some statements. Take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Statements: Some tips are bottles. Some bottles are caps. Some caps are pens. Which statement is definitely false? 

5. Read the statements and select a conclusion from the given alternatives: Statements: All fans are refrigerators. No refrigerator is T.V. All refrigerators are computers. Conclusions: 1. No fan is  T.V. 2. All computers are  T.V. 3. Some computers are T.V. 4. All refrigerators are fans.

6. Direction: Below are given statements followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Statements: Some buds are flowers. All flowers are trees. All trees are leaves. Conclusions: I. Some leaves are buds. II. All flowers are leaves. Decide which of the below options logically follows the given conclusions.

7. Two statements are given followed by four conclusions/assumptions, I, II, III, IV. You have to consider the statement to be true, even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement. Statement: 1. All goats are tigers. 2. All tigers are lions. Conclusion: I. All tigers are goats. II. All lions are tigers. III. No goat is a lion. IV. No lion is a goat.

8. In the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements: Some students are classes. Some classes are schools. Conclusions: I. At least some schools are students. II. No school is student.

9. Identify the figure which best represents the relationship among Table, Chairs and Furniture.

10. In the question below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from the commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow