ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. I have to save this coupon. I don’t have time to shop right now i since I don't have  ii for I didn't have iii Anyway I didn't have 

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: grammar     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences.

I have to save this coupon. I don’t have time to shop right now

i since I don't have 

ii for I didn't have

iii Anyway I didn't have 

1). Only i
2). Only ii
3). Only iii
4). Both i and iii

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
The correct way of connecting this sentence would be ''I have to save this coupon since I don't have time to shop right now.'' Here we are giving a reason to save the coupon, so option 1 is correct.  Options 2 and 3 would be grammatically wrong. 

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage given below and then answer these questions based on it. The prisoner awaited his chance. For three solid years he had schemed for this opportunity. Now that escape seemed so near at hand, those three years lost some of thier monotony. But he would never forget the lashes, the clos

2. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. The Russian doping scandal continues to cast a long shadow over international sport as the 2018 Winter Olympics begin in Pyeong Chang, South Korea, on February 9. In December, the Internation

3. Read the passage given below and answer the following questionsFirms are said to be in perfect competition when the following conditions occur: (1) many firms produce identical products; (2) many buyers are available to buy the product, and many sellers are available to sell the product; (3) sellers

4. Mr.Obi put his whole life ............the work.

5. In the given question, a sentence is divided into five parts out of which the last part is correct. Out of the remaining four, there are errors in three parts. Choose the part which doesn't have an error. If all the parts are correct, mark 5 i.e. All are correct as the answer. (A) When they babbling, (B) infants repeats the same (C) vowel sound over and over, (D) changing the pitch along (E) high to low.

6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions. Certain words/ phrases are given in bold to help you locate them while ?answering some of the questions.Inequality is at the top of the agenda around the world. Hilary Clinton, the leading Democratic candidate to succeed Barack Obama as

7. What is the active/passive of - Who inaugurated the fair

8. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as a:, b:, c: and d:. One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark e: i.e. ?All correct? as your answer.

9. Choose the word SIMILAR in meaning to the given word. Mitigate

10. Choose the best word that fits in the meaning of the sentences to make grammatical coherent.