ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase. Keep your fingers on the pulse

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 15 | Tags: phrase or idiom meaning     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase.

Keep your fingers on the pulse

1). Seize the correct opporutnity
2). Being interfering and causing problems to everyone
3). Be aware and hide things from harmful people
4). Being constantly aware of the most recent developments.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
The idiom 'Keep your fingers on the pulse' means 'Being constantly aware of the most recent developments.' Thus option 4 is the correct answer.$

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out the misspelt word

2. What is the antonym or opposite of word Encouraged

3. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose 'No improvement'. The court accused the government for concealing critical matters from the public.

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Crude oil has had a long history, and an interesting one. It is probably one single natural resource that has been instr

5. Fill in the blanks with the correct words. She chose the _________ as her place for singing _________ ghost stories.

6. He has a bone to pick with his cousin.

7. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My mother said, "I will have cooked the food by then thus I can join you all for the movie."

8. I have been fortunate to find a .............. of people who I can call true friends.

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions. Unemployment means a situation in which people are willing to work, at the existing rate of wage, but they do not get work. Our country is facing many problems but one of the serious problems is of unemployment. As per the labour bureau

10. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word without changing the meaning of the passage.Lately, the media s