ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: spellings     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.
1). Humorous
2). Acquire
3). Guarantee
4). Innoculate

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

The incorrect spelling among the above given options is 'innoculate'. It's correct spelling is inoculate.

Let's find out the meanings of following words:-

Humorous: causing laughter and amusement; comic.$

Acquire: buy or obtain (an asset or object) for oneself.$

Guarantee: promise with certainty.$

Inoculate: treat with a vaccine to produce immunity against a disease; vaccinate.$

Thus, option 4 is the correct answer.$

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. There was a country long time ago where the people would change a king every year. The person who would become

2. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the given alternatives. Most bacteria are ___(1)___ into two broad categories: Gram positive and Gram negative. These categories are based on their cel

3. Read the given passage carefully and answer the questions given below. India’s Central Bank, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) made a big move in the ongoing global regulatory push on cryptocurrencies as it decided to no longer provide services to any person or business that deals with cryptocu

4. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives.National integration means _____ all the people of the nation into a single whole. It is a _____ that bends together all people in

5. The State is home to several destinations of............ beauty.

6. Teething problems 

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Introvert

8. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered: These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words/phrases are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case:I used to look (1) to the holidays. I was usu

9. Find out the misspelt word

10. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My brother said, "I will have finished my work by the time you leave from this place