ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Match the following Year of starting Name of programme I. 1971-72 a. Pilot Intensive Rural Employment II. 1972-73 b. Crash Scheme for Rural Employment III. 1973-74 c. Food for work Programme IV. 1977-78 d. Drought Prove Areas Programme

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 44 | Tags: finance     | financial awareness     | planning & poverty alleviation programmes in india     | Add Bounty

Match the following
Year of starting Name of programme
I. 1971-72 a. Pilot Intensive Rural Employment
II. 1972-73 b. Crash Scheme for Rural Employment
III. 1973-74 c. Food for work Programme
IV. 1977-78 d. Drought Prove Areas Programme

1). I-a, II-b, III-c, III-d
2). I-b, II-a, III-d, IV-c
3). I-d, II-c, III-b, IV-a
4). I-a, II-d, III-a, IV-b

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Match the following Year of starting Name of programme I. 1971-72 a. Pilot Intensive Rural Employment II. 1972-73 b. Crash Scheme for Rural Employment III. 1973-74 c. Food for work Programme IV. 1977-78 d. Drought Prove Areas Programme

2. Consider the following statements : (1) MNREGA was launched in the 11th five year plan. (2) Indira Awas Yojana was launched in the 9th Five Year Plan Which of the statements given above is/are correct?

3. With reference to “Aam Admi Bima Yojana’’, consider the following statements 1. The member insured under the scheme must be the head of the family or an earning member of the family in a rural landless household. 2. The member insured must be in the age group of 30 to 65 years. 3. There is a provision for free scholarship for upto two children of the insured who are studying between classes 9 and 12. Which of the statements given above is/ are correct?

4. _____ sector was the largest contributor to GDP during the Ninth Plan?

5. Consider the following statements: 1. Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana (IGMSY) has been launched to improve the health and nutrition status of pregnant, lactating women and infants. 2. The scheme envisages Cash Incentives for the above beneficiaries 3. All Government Women Employees are beneficiaries of the IGMSY Which among the above statements is / are not correct?

6. Aam Admi Bima Yojana provides social security to-

7. _____ is/are not matched correctly? 1. First Plan 1950-55 2. Third Plan 1961-66 3. Fourth Plan 1966-71 4. Seventh Plan 1985-90

8. Among the following who are eligible to benefit from the "Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act"?

9. Structural unemployment arises due to:

10. The Employment Assurance Scheme envisages financial assistance to rural areas for guaranteeing employment to at least