ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

X is the sister of W who is the son of D. D is the father of P who is the husband of A. How is X related to A?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 17 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

X is the sister of W who is the son of D. D is the father of P who is the husband of A. How is X related to A?
1). X is the sister of A.
2). X is the sister-in-law of A.
3). X is the brother of P.
4). X is the daughter-in-law of A.

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Read the following information carefully to answer the question below. ‘A$B’ means ‘A is mother of B’. ‘A#B’ means ‘A is father of B’. ‘A@B’ means ‘A is husband of B’ ‘A%B’ means ‘A is daughter of B’ Which of the following expressions indicates ‘H is the brother of N’?

2. There are eight members in a family. Harshat is son of Vipan who is husband of Kajal. Naresh is father-in-law of Kajal. Naresh has three sons and no daughter. Raju and Kaju are siblings. Naresh and Sakshi are married to each other. Harshat has no sibling. Akash is nephew of Vipan and Kaju. How is Sakshi related to Akash?

3. Mohan is Ritu's father's only son. How is Ritu related to Mohan.

4. Pointing to a lady on the platform, Mia said, “She is the mother of the sister of my brother’s son”. Who is the lady to Mia?

5. Pointing to a girl, Mihir said “She is the only daughter of my grandfather’s only child”. How is the girl related to Mihir?

6. Pointing towards the Keynote Speaker at a conference, Mr. Y said to a fellow audience, “He is the only brother of my sister’s grandfather’s wife’s daughter’s daughter”. How is the Keynote Speaker related to Mr. Y’s father?

7. J is the father of A. A is the only child of J. P who is unmarried, is the sister in law of A. Q is the only sibling of P. M is the mother of Q. N is the granddaughter of M. How Q is related to P?

8. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. X is the father of Z but Z is not his son. U is the daughter of Z. Y is the spouse of X. L is the brother of Z. W is the son of L. K is the spouse of L. V is the father of K. Who is the granddaughter of X?

9. Raman is Sunaina's father and Sunaina is Vidur's wife. Saksham is the father of Vidur's father. How is Saksham related to Sunaina?

10. Pointing to a lady in the photograph, Jaya said, “Her son’s father is the son-in-law of my mother.” How is Jaya related to the lady?