ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. He doesn't pay tips ever.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 37 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 20 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.
He doesn't pay tips ever.
1). Paying of tips has never been done by him.
2). Tips are never paid by him.
3). Tipping of payment has not been done by him.
4). He has never ever paid any tips

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read each of the following sentences to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one pan of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e:. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any).

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Due to me being a new comer (1)/ I was unable (2)/ to get a good house (3)/. No error (4).

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. I wrote a harsh letter to the editor.

4. What is the substitute of - Science of the races of mankind

5. What is the synonym of word .Antipathy

6. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.Favouritism shown by a person in power to his relatives

7. Direction: Which of the phrases a), b), c) and d) given below each statement should replace the phrase printed in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically correct ?If the sentence is correct as it is given and 'No correction is required', mark e) as the answer.

8. In each of the following sentences there are two blank spaces. Below each five pairs of words have been denoted by numbers a, b, c, d and e. Find out which pair of words can be filled up in the blanks in the sentence in the same sequence to make the sentence meaningfully complete.

9. Some parts of the sentence may contain an error. The bold part of the sentence is grammatically correct. If there is no error in the sentence, choose option 5 i.e 'No error' as the answer. The idea is useful in constructing economic models, but Mankiw (A)/ and others have also relied on it to justify widening income inequality (B)/ and to oppose against proposals to redistribute (C)/ income based on subjective notions of what is fair. (D)/ No error (E)

10. Find the synonym of the underlined word. Her adulatory remarks surprised us.