ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which of the following is a Pythagorean triplet?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 9 | Tags: railway previous year questions     | railway alp     | railway technican     | railway alp and technican 14 august 2018 shift 2     | railway     | railway previous year     | Add Bounty

Which of the following is a Pythagorean triplet?
1). 8, 15, 17
2). 17, 21, 29
3). 7, 9, 11
4). 2, 3, 5

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Three currents i1, i2 and i3 are meets at a node. If i1 = 10 sin(400t + 60°) A and i2 = 10 sin(400t - 60°) A then i3

2. Following questions are completely based upon numbers. In the test, every question consists of four numbers labeled as option A, B, C and D. Your task is to find out the group of digits which contains a “6”. If digit “6” exists in any number (option) then your answer is that option. If more than one number (option) has digit 6, the answer will be E.A.435225   B.48476   C.19137   D.154091

3. A passage is given with 10 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. When one looks at monetary flows, along with the creation of jobs, the tourism sector represents one of the largest industries globally. The p

4. In controlled rectifiers, the nature of load current, i.e. whether load current is continuous or discontinuous

5. Below are a group of sentences which are jumbled up. A part of the first and last sentences are given and cannot be changed. Sentences 1 and 7 are missing a vital part which has to be found from A, B, C, D, and E. 1. _________________________ when they first found that newborns had the capability t

6. If F is brother of A, C is daughter of A, K is sister of F and J is brother of C, then who is uncle of J?

7. A point pole has a strength of 8π × 10-4 weber. The force on a point pole of 6π × 10-4 weber placed at a distance of 20 cm from it will be

8. In a certain code language, "WILDHORN" is written as "1133" and "RAPTURE" is written as "1089". How is "PORTLOUIS" written in that code language?

9. Which of the following terms follows the trend of the given list? RQPQPQPQ, PSPQPQPQ, PQRQPQPQ, PQPSPQPQ, PQPQRQPQ, _________.

10. कमरे को ठंडा किया जा सकता है ?