ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: (A) ‘X’ % Y’ means ‘X is the father of Y’. (B) ‘X × Y’ means ‘X is the daughter of Y’. (C) ‘X + Y’ means ‘X is the son of Y

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 16 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning and computer aptitude    

Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:

(A) ‘X’ % Y’ means ‘X is the father of Y’.

(B) ‘X × Y’ means ‘X is the daughter of Y’.

(C) ‘X + Y’ means ‘X is the son of Y’.

(D) ‘X ÷ Y’ means ‘X is the wife of Y’.

Which of the following pairs of persons represent that first is mother of second with regard to relation given in the expression?

M + O % G × T
1). MT
2). OM
3). GT
4). TM

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. J is the father of A. A is the only child of J. P who is unmarried, is the sister in law of A. Q is the only sibling of P. M is the mother of Q. N is the granddaughter of M. How Q is related to P?

2. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the question that follows Adi, the only son of Amita was celebrating his seventh birthday. A total of 6 members attended the party. All except Maya who was a teacher of Adi, were his close relatives. Amita was the daughter-in-law of Arvind who was the husband of Urmila. Abha was the daughter of Kapil and sister of Adi.How many female relatives were present at the party?

3. Pointing to a person, Ram said, “He is the only brother of my father’s mother’s daughter.” How is the person related to Ram?

4. There are eight members in a family. Harshat is son of Vipan who is husband of Kajal. Naresh is father-in-law of Kajal. Naresh has three sons and no daughter. Raju and Kaju are siblings. Naresh and Sakshi are married to each other. Harshat has no sibling. Akash is nephew of Vipan and Kaju. How is Sakshi related to Akash?

5. Pointing to a woman, a girl says,'She is mother of the only child of my father-in-law.' How is the woman related to the girl?

6. Pointing to a girl, Mihir said ?She is the only daughter of my grandfather?s only child?. How is the girl related to Mihir ?

7. Pointing towards a man, Ritika said "He is the son of my grandfather's only son". How is Ritika related to that man?

8. Pointing to Sameera in a video in youtube, Shilpa said, “She is the daughter of my mother’s maternal grandfather”. What is the relation between Sameera and Shilpa's mother?

9. Pointing to a lady in a photograph, Meera said, "Her father's only son's wife is my mother-in-law". How is Meera's husband related to that lady in the photo?

10. A is the sister of C. C is the wife of D. E is the son of D. How is A related to E?