ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

36 vote

Dhruv's birthday is on Sunday 28th May. On what day of the week will be Sahil's Birthday in the same year if Sahil was born on 19th October?

Asked on by | Votes 36 | Views: 103 | Tags: clock and calendar     | calendar     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Dhruv's birthday is on Sunday 28th May. On what day of the week will be Sahil's Birthday in the same year if Sahil was born on 19th October?

1). Saturday
2). Wednesday
3). Thursday
4). Sunday

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

23 vote
Answered by on | Votes 23 |

Dhruv's birthday is on Sunday 28th May.

⇒ 28th May → Sunday

Sahil was born on 19th October.

⇒ 19th October → ?

28th May to 19th October

→ 3 Day in May.

→ 30 Day in June.

→ 31 Day in July.

→ 31 Day in August.

→ 30 Day in September.

→ 19 Day in October.

Total day between 28th May to 19th October = 3 + 30 + 31 + 31 + 30 + 19 = 144

⇒ Reminder = 144 % 7 = 140 + 4 = 20 × 7 + 4

Therefore, 4th day after Dhruv’s birthday will be Sahil’s Birthday.

0 → Sunday 1 → Monday; 2 → Tuesday; 3 → Wednesday;

4 → Thursday; 5 → Friday; 6 → Saturday

Sahil’s Borthday = Druv’s Birthday + 4th day = Sunday + 4th day = Thursday.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1.  Arun went for a movie nine days ago. He goes to watch movies only on Thursdays. What day of the week is today?

2. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Sagar sells mobiles of seven different companies viz., Samsung, HTC, Lenovo, Intex, Micromax, Nokia and Oppo starting from Monday and ending on Sunday, but not necessarily in the same order. Sagar sold HTC on Monday. He

3.  January 1, 2008 is Tuesday. What day of the week lies on Jan 1, 2009?

4. Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below:Following are the conditions for selecting Senior Manager-General Banking in a bank:The candidate must (i) have secured at least 60 per cent marks in std XII.(ii)have secured at least 55 per cent marks in Graduation in any

5.  The year next to 1988 having the same calendar as that of 1988 is:

6. Each of the question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it.You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer

7. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Following are the criteria for short listing candidates for calling for interview for Management Trainees in an organization :The candidates must-(i) not be less than 21 years and more than 28 years as on 1.11.04.(ii) ha

8. Anna is 300 days older than Varun and Sandeep is 50 weeks older than Anna. If Sandeep was born on Tuesday, on which day was Varun born?

9. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below Following are the conditions for selecting Personnel Manager in an organisation : The candidate must-(i) be a graduate with at least 50 per cent marks.(ii) have a post graduate degree/diploma in Personnel Management/ HR w

10. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :An institute XYZ provides scholarship to its employees for higher studies in the United States of America. Following are conditions for awarding scholarship to the employees. The candidate must:(i) not be more than 30 ye